Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes very nice animals that woma is really great. Welcome to APS

amazing snakes dude! im in melbourne too man! got any bredli....more to the point selling any bredli hatchy/juvis? im looking to buy this weekend as just about everyone round here knows by now! lol..... so far i only have an intergrade neonate and a hatchy tenant creek stimmie (other than dragons frogs and fish)

dragon i recon u should try and get another stimmie when it gets to breeding age u will definatly want to try it and u wont have to go through all the hassle of finding a breeding adult.

you recon i should breed stimsoni? but i want a nice high red bredli SO bad!... only having anteresia, you get that yearning for a BIG boof head python you know? best of both worlds or whatever

Any White lipped pythons? A. perthenis or most importantly L. olivaceous barroni?

Agreed

dragon i recon u should try and get another stimmie when it gets to breeding age u will definatly want to try it and u wont have to go through all the hassle of finding a breeding adult.

I am totally with grimbeny here. If you get a pair you will be able to breed and then put some money back into your collection and purchase another pair of breeders.

Welcome Woma man. Haha those pics sure took care of the sceptics, lol!!!
Lovely diamonds and womas and bhp's and...........

LOL every second member from back in 07 has been suspended haha and.......ummmm hi dragongirl thanks for digging up the past for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back