Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

karasha

Reaction score
Hey all,

me and the better half are about to get into the reptile game.:D

We live in the melbourne suburbia, we have 1 cat called Zebi and 10month old boxer called Willow.

The Missus has been wanting a snake for a long time and we finally decided to go ahead and get one.

Have purchased a coastal carpet python hatchie. but waiting on the licence to come through. once we have that all sorted and we bring the fella home we will get some pics up.

Been reading info and looking at pictures and stuff for the last week or so and thought it would be a good idea to become a part of the reptile ownership community.

I cant wait to pick the little guy up and show him off.

Until then

Cheers

Hi Karasha welcome to APS ;)

I am a newbie to and waiting for my license to arrive so i can pick up my baby bredli!!!!

Hi and welcome this is such a useful site people wil answer any questions u have, im a newbie to only had my yearling jungle python for 3 weeks and already i feel like i want to but another snake lol missus wld kill me if i did

Hi all and welcome. Congratulations on getting snakes. Sounds like you have caught the herp bug "waikare"
Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back