MY Belly Lint

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Earthling

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Out the Back of Queensland and a bit more
Yes you read it right....a once in a lifetime buying oppurtunity to purchase Some of MY belly Lint.
This is a not to be repeated offer.
If you want a free set of steak knives or a free set of boogee balls you will have to shop elsewhere because this deal is soooo hot all you get is the Belly Lint Fluff, what a deal!

Who needs extras when youve got Belly Lint Fluff.

How much would you expect to pay for this once in a lifetime deal?
No not 50cents.....No not 75cents.....No not even $99.
For this once in a lifetime deal you will only have to pay $89000.
Absolute bargain at this price and will not last long.

This can be paid in monthly installments of $8900 or paid up front in full to get your Belly Lint Fluff today.
The decision is yours...just remember this once in a lifetime oppurtunity is just toooo good to last, so act now to kurb future disapointment on missing out on this great deal.
Email [email protected] for payment details and/or monthly installments contract.
Remember act now to not miss out on this fantastic once in a lifetime deal.
proudly brought to you by "Warning Humanoids on Board!"

I'll have two servings if that's ok.

Can you please set up a monthly installment plan of $1 Per month for the next 178,000 months?

Due to scurvy i unfortunately won't be able to make the inital repayment until Octember 34th 2020.

Great doing business

What colour is it? I may need it to complete my collection.

At last a serious buyer!

This is an amazing piece of Belly Lint that would be the pride of any Belly Lint collection.

It has the main feature of being mainly light bluee colour with some funny looking brown bits in their.

It comes with a fully certified certificate of certification as MY Belly Lint Fluff.

If you require a private viewing this can be arranged(serious buyers only please).

Will you take trades. I have half a kilo in a jar, assorted colours and textures. I have footy jumper fluff, work clothes fluff, t-shirt fluff etc etc. High grade and top quality.

I will certainly take a deposit (not trade) of the said clothing fluff.
However it must be noted that the going price of your general clothing fluff is quite minimal compared to My Belly Lint Fluff. Therefore I would accept it as a small deposit of say....................
.......................$97.87.
How would you like to pay the balance of $88902.13? Monthly installments or direct deposit? Of course cash is always accepted.
Let me know as soon as possible how you would like to pay, as I would hate for you to miss out on this extremely excitable one off deal.

Most certainly.......Depending on qualifications a personal slave.......umm.....lets say...assistant, is always needed around the house and for general other jobs of a nature that we will discuss on the private viewing..... Aahum..................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................Mum...ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE YOU WARNED ME ABOUT IS ON THE INTERNET.....MUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 0006.jpg
    0006.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 75
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back