My handy work my coastals new enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie Python Lover

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Ok it's taken me a couple of weeks to get this done I done this from scratch but tryin to take pic's was an issue til my mum came around with a cam to get pics of what was completed its not flash but its something I did and im a woman:lol:...... LOL I think I did a good job myself here are a couple pics :lol: Oh and please NO FLAMERS......

Attachments

• TAZ.jpg
    TAZ.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 55
  • TAZ (6).jpg
    TAZ (6).jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 106
  • TAZ (62).jpg
    TAZ (62).jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 83
  • TAZ (61).jpg
    TAZ (61).jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:
cool pics there Apl. It looks really good, i would be so pleased with it.
Oh and your coastal looks good to;)

Pav

looks good, just make sure they sont rub their noses on the wire front

looks good, is the whole front mesh? way too cold down here to do that.

yes its flywire and i have used it b4 and my snakes wont rub there noses againest it they havent from when i used it in last enclosure but thanks for the tip hornet........:| and thanks bredli darwins weather is a lil humid.....

oh my god you made your enclosure out of wood?! What were you thinking?!

looks nice.

lol :p im in darwin and in the bottom i have had a glass fixture to it so it dont get wet or anything like that it was all thought through so.......:p

Just as an aside, because my wee fella's are going into a meshed front enclosure (Magpie's handy work) if they do choose to rub their noses is their a way you can deter them?

Sorry to hijack ya thread APL, but you're inspiring me to make a new enclosure that's for sure!!!

hey, thats really nice, i was thinking about using doors like that before except with glass, but didnt think they'd look good. BUT THEY DO! :)
...very nice! :)

oh my god you made your enclosure out of wood?! What were you thinking?!

looks nice.

ummmmmmm well what would you use then.................... paper and cardboard.....................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back