first python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cans

Reaction score
after doin my research and many long nights lookin at pix :) i decided morelia bredli was the python for me . i also decided that a yealing would prolly be a bit ezyer to care for as it is my first wanted something a little more established ...today i bought a yearling only had to wait acoupla months for what i wanted to pop up bout 2.5 hours from my hut got be happy with that.
here is some pics of her
cheers pigfeet will keep in touch you can count on it ;)
cheers

Attachments

• DSC01620.JPG
    DSC01620.JPG
    141.6 KB · Views: 98
  • DSC01621.JPG
    DSC01621.JPG
    152.8 KB · Views: 46
  • DSC01622.JPG
    DSC01622.JPG
    145.3 KB · Views: 70
Very nice bredli there i got my first snake today which is also a bredli. \
Beautiful snakes

Woah, Awesome looking Bredli.. I can't wait until I can get myself a Bredli or 2 :D

thanx ppl
ive only handeled her outa the bag and into the enclosure .she wraped around my wrist arm happly ..i had a good look over her then i put my arm in the enclosure and 5 >10 mins she left and hid for a little bit then she came out and is still checkin everything out ...
pix are from prev owner i will get some of her in enclosure in few days..

Very nice looking Bredli!!! You must be pretty happy with that one!!!

Arrrgh, all this Bredli talk is making me green with envy!!!! I want a hypo Bredli now damn it LOL!!!

Yeah but no Bredli,.... YET!!! LOL I'll fix that by next weekend.

Well I can't really compare, but this little bugger loves to curl up in my glasses frames, while they're still on. So good natured.

Thats great. We have too many snake to hold all the time, so we only have a few that are really tame and stay stiil. Most of our snakes are forever just trying to get away and explore the rest of the house. We do have a scrub python that will just curl up around my arm and stay there. I love the scrubby.

Yeah, steve will stay on my hand, unless i put my hand relatively close to my face and then he either heads for my nose or the glasses, lol

OH thats it!!! I just ordered 2 Bredli of Trueblue!!! I gotta have some Bredli now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back