10% 0ff for APS members

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stockeh

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys for the next week (today 6th Nov till friday 12th Nov) www.animalattraction.com.au is offering 10% of our entire product range to all APS members

*this does not include items currently on sale

See you all soon
Matt

i think i might have a browse right now champ.

RE: Re: RE: 10% 0ff for APS members

has it been sent to u yet mick? maybe he'll do u the deal if he hasn't processed it yet?

I'm thinking about purchasing ' A Complete Guide to Reptile of Australia' but would like to know how much shipping to Brisbane would cost.

gee wizz guys..... ya cant complain about the regular prices... i always try to look after you all the best i can:) Here is something to put you all at ease... if you buy more stuff this week you will get 10% off :)

Dicco postage is based on location if you e-mail me your details (postcode) to [email protected] i can let you know how much postage will cost.

Liber... if you would like that book just send your order through to [email protected] and i will get it off to ya.

Take care guys
Matt

stockeh said:
sorry mick :) i will look after you this round i promise

I thought you already had . :D

You gave me the best prices around for your stuff Thanks !

I will be looking at getting one of those new heaters next year when i build my incubator :? :D

thanks guys i do try.

not a problem mick ill be ready for ya :)

If price is your guide you may wish to check out the prices at the Herp Shop - http://www.herpshop.com.au before jumping at the 10% off. On many lines the Herp Shop is less than this for APS members (and every body else for that matter) ;-)

this does not include items currently on sale

I had to re read the thing a couple of times as at first I interpreted the quoted line as "anything currently for sale" :) I thought it was a joke :)

If price is your guide you may wish to check out the prices at the Herp Shop - http://www.herpshop.com.au before jumping at the 10% off. On many lines the Herp Shop is less than this for APS members (and every body else for that matter)

Ohh! Fierce competition!!! PRICE WAR!!! :D :lol:

Price wars help consumers like me!

Then again, price wars can lead to price fixing, which is illegal but hard to police and bad for consumers like me!

;)

Please feel free to compare our prices to the herpshop, i think that you will find that we are cheaper on pretty much everything. If not then just let us know.

ultimatly it is our aim to enable everyone out there to give their reptiles the best care possible at the best prices, go where you need to go to give your animals the best care you can that is what is important.

that was a bit rough to put on this thread about herp shop when matt was just giving aps members a discount

Stevo said:
that was a bit rough to put on this thread about herp shop when matt was just giving aps members a discount

It depends a bit on what claims are being made. If the 10% discount is meant to be a good thing then you would expect this to give APS members a better deal than they can get elsewhere. On some items this may well be the case but on the books and many other items, price wise, you will do better at the Herp Shop.

Hehe, tense competition :)
I wanna see it sorted out with Brian and Stockeh in the ring on celebrity deathmatch :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back