10% 0ff for APS members

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey david how are you mate,

This post was never made to get into a war of words with you, it was designed specifically to take care of the APS members.

As was clearly stated on our website from day 1, we will match or better any advertised price, this is still our policy, the choice is up to the consumer.

Take care and i will catch you tommorow at the tiger snake farm
Matt

What about the original probe thermostat??

I wanna see it sorted out with Brian and Stockeh in the ring on celebrity deathmatch

Sdaji, Can I be the Referee

Well, I think you'd end up abusing your position or something... it would probably end in tears... but you spelled Sdaji correctly!!! Sure! You can do whatever you like! I think there are some other guys who should be in it too, maybe they could all go in the cage together :)

lol how about all out war herpshop vs animal attraction we may even see the ref get hit with a chair lol we must remember that each site is unique like the fact that they do have different products and while most of th animal attraction prices a cheaper then the herp shop the herp shop has those great speshials on every month and an awsume classfides they are both different and both just as good in my book

to true jimmy i even posted a link to the herptrader for someone in another post today.... i have no problems with them at all... i was just trying to offer a discount :)

If I offer something at a lower price than the others can I join the deathmatch? I'll sell 40W blue globes, $15 for 10! Is that cheaper than the others? If not, make it $14! :lol:

to true jimmy i even posted a link to the herptrader for someone in another post today.... i have no problems with them at all... i was just trying to offer a discount

Careful Stokeh, a friendly nature like that will get you more business :shock:

try mates rates add on 20% then 10% off i give all my friends that discount

lol so matt if the herp shop started selling those new heat thingys u know the ones u mention in a thread yesterday for 1 dollar would u sell them for less just curious lol

i have a big stick policy when it comes to shoplifters sdaji :) the bigger the shoplifter the bigger the stick

the bigger the shoplifter the bigger the stick

Does the size of the shoplifter get measured in height, weight or the amount they (attempt to) steal?

all factors are taken into account.... on the subject of shops our new premisis will be open for trading to the public within the month :)

stockeh said:
Hey david how are you mate,

As was clearly stated on our website from day 1, we will match or better any advertised price, this is still our policy, the choice is up to the consumer.

Matt, does this mean that u are willing to do 10% the price of the Book that the herpshop has.. so instead of ur usual 60, u'll take it to 50 and then 5dollars off that again? :D . SO Then it would cost $45?

cheers
pete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back