10% 0ff for APS members

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
did u have to go to uni to start the business? or just have the idea and a bit of money?

just the idea and some money mate, i got my knee pretty busted up in the army so when i was discharged i couldnt continue to do the job i was doing (mechanic) because it was too hard on my knee, so i had to give that up and find something else that would pay the bills.

I have a massive passion for reptiles so i thought i would turn that into a working opertunity, havent looked back. i love what i do

:) fair enough jimmy it has been nearly three years since i got out

thats great man, i hope i m able to do something like that, keep a job that i m passonate about.

ok all i'm calling it a night
cya's

cheers
pete

Its neat and tidy mate easy to maintain :)

libba Just focus on it and go out to achieve it mate, it will happen.

Im turning in too got to get up early for this snake farm thing tomorrow

Take care and i will catch you soon

lol my hair is the one thing stopping me from joinging up ive got dreddys and i love them more then life them self lol ther big a messy and hard to maintain but i like em lol i couldnt lose them and i know i wouldnt be able to keep them in the army

its a good job mate i enjoyed my time there, best of luck with it

thanks to animalattraction and matt i got a liittle hook today at the snake farm.

no problems mate glad i could be of service..... thanks to you and mel for helping make our day one to remember it was great

Matt and Haley

nothing to elaborate guys it is my fiance's name she was with me at the tiger snake farm today and wanted to say thanks for a great day out also... thats all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back