10% 0ff for APS members

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that would be a discount on top of a price match mate, doesnt work like that.

A price match becomes a special price already and no further discounts will be given on already reduced items.

Ya cant have it both ways pete :)

lol thats ok mate. well then looks like i will be buying the book for $50, and a great set of cheap as tongs. order will be placed within a week or 2 matt.
cheers
pete

first jimmy i don't think anyone would b stupid enough to do that in the 1st place, and secondly thats a dum as question man ;). like something ur lil sis would say :).

not a problem pete just let me know, hear from you soon
Matt

lol its not im just wondering cause if the herpshop really wanted to they could lower all there prices so far stockeh wouldnt make a profit if he went any lower lol not say that the herpshop would lol but still sumthing to think about lol

thats what i like to c matt. u giving the customers 110% :)...of ur service...not discount price :)

yes mate i did, a lot of hard work has gone into it so it is kinda my baby

Thats great man, i have this "great" idea for a business though i don't want to say 4 a number of reasons. i need to go to uni, do a business degree etc first and then c how things go.

best of luck mate all you can do is follow your dreams and make them happen

well how old are u matt? and how long has ur business been open?

I am 26 in about 2 weeks time, been self employed for the past 2.5 years and animal attraction has been running for the past 8 months (i run another business also). Before that i was in the army for nearly six years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back