• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

100% het for albino Darwin male

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pythonmum

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Species Common Name
Morelia spilota variegata

Length
small

Quantity Available

Bred By
me

General Description
See photo below.
This little fellow was last to hatch, smallest in the clutch (a twin egg) and didn't feed by 6 weeks. He was force fed at first to get some initial size on him and then fasted for a month. Since then he has discovered a love of feeding on his own and absolutely nails his weaner mice. He has now eaten four thawed weaner mice in three feeding sessions - he has eaten whenever they have been offered. Thus, I believe he is ready for a new home.

He sheds well (has shed 4 times), handles well and now eats like a pro. He is small, but won't be for long if fed every 4 or 5 days. He comes with a full and honest feeding and shedding history, care sheet plus ongoing support if needed.

Willing to Freight?
No
Local sale only so that I can offer ongoing support if any unforseen feeding problems arise

Contact Details
PM

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)
AKL70317

Other Details
DSC03741.jpg

This little guy is slamming the thawed mice - making up for lost time!

I'm feeding this enthusiastic little guy every 5 days now. He just keeps eating and eating! He's definitely making up for his slow start and you can just about see him growing. He will be a great pet or breeder.

Bump it up - he's a hungry little fellow and well-priced at $200.

Hungry little fellow just scoffed down another 2 weaner mice tonight. He is certainly a good feeder now!

He's looking great and a delight to handle. He would be a fantastic pet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back