1000 posts old

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stockeh

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
i am now officially 1000 posts old happy herp day to me i may just have to buy a snake to celebrate :)

Congratulations. Now all you need is ten million dollars :)

dejavu :) sometimes it feels like all of these threads are talking baout the same thing...lol..

yeah, they're starting to converge! It's almost as scarey as a cheeseburger! :shock:

Okay stockeh, you seem to be cheeseburger phobia free, you can handle those during our profiteering excercise ;)

only if you promise to stay above 55... apparently there is a bomb on the bus and it will blow up if we go under 55

Nah, I'll get one without a bomb, I think driving too fast may be bad, didn't you see the Italian job? :(

Didn't they come unstuck when they were going around a mountain corner too fast?

nope one of the team turned and pulled a gun when they were stopped on the bridge, they were forced to dive into the water (freezing) and had to track down the baddy when they got back to the states.

nope one of the team turned and pulled a gun when they were stopped on the bridge, they were forced to dive into the water (freezing) and had to track down the baddy when they got back to the states.

Um... are you talking about the new movie version?

yeah i like both versions the old is a classic but the new is a decent remake

I don't like remakes :cry:
I haven't seen the new one and don't plan to. Can we fly away in a hercules rather than drive off in a bus?

done i will pull some strings with some people i know in the game.... might mean that we have to fly from darwin though..... on an oppertunity flight.... sitting on cargo..... all the way to perth.... shudder ... sorry got caught in a flashback...lol..

Okay, if I'm not going to be the pilot (which is probably in all our best interests) can we wear parachutes and take running leaps out of the back when we're at 16,000 feet? I've always wanted to do that.

its not all its cracked up to be mate.... but if your game best you clip on to the static line and get ready to go

I can fly the herc if we want to steal one from a raaf base somewhere? Or better yet, a UH1H huey chopper!!! Yeah, thats the pooh!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back