1000 posts old

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
good point, I don't want worldwide fame... what to do? What to do?

I know, can we get actors to do most of it, but do the stunts ourselves? :D

or we can all wear jonny howard masks... then no one will ever know it is us

I'll just wear a funny shirt and pair of glasses so that no one will recognise me on the street.

Okay, okay... so is this the plan?

We attempt to sell broken glass as precious gems, then hijack a herc and/or attack chopper, flown by Zoolander... oh oh! No, better still!

Zoolander gets the chopper, Hamburglar burgles a herc, into which he and Otto take to neverland, both take running leaps out of the back at 16,000 feet slightly upwind of neverland ranch, just as Zoolander is dropping off Beer Wench with a couple of jugs waiting for the rapidly descending duo. Beer enjoyed by descended due, litter cleaned by Wench. Otto steals specially modified jacko bus and drives around at over 55mph, crashing into stuff etc, pole jammed onto accelerator, duo climb onto roof and are picked up by Zoolander in chopper, clinging to landing gear, duo perform a hop'n'pop at 2,000 ft... descend to ground and are served more beer. Okay, I'm not sure how we get the $30,000,000 :( Sounds more like an excuse to fly around an drink beer... help me out.

THE 30MIL IS UNDER JACKOS BED..... ARE YOU GAME??? If not we can just continue to fly around and drink beers until he leaves... then we make the swoop for the money evade the security systems to make it to the roof where zoolander is waiting to pick us up... we head towards the chopper get served a few jars by the wench as we wave her goodbye and allow her to 'distract' the persuing security guards, as we fly off merrily into the sunset

Okay, but I might have to pick up a discarded AK47 from one of the bad guys I've relieved of duties with my ppk to get a whole swarm of them.

Is the MP5SD the one that Bruce Willis blew John Travolta away with in Pulp Fiction?

it is the silenced 9mm auto on navy seals when charlie sheen drops through the roof and close ranges the guy in the chest

Hey Matt, I'm nearly on 1000!!!! have like 8 more posts to do!! yay!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back