1000 posts old

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
then you will need side gunners.... which means more people thats no good.... just get your self a gunship sdaji and i can sit in the back with the loot and all of the firepower is at your control :)

Yeah, gunship sounds good, but you and sdaji will be the co-pilots/gunners from the mission control seat, i'll just do the tac flying off radar! And they are pretty small in the control seats, i think you 2 will have to sit quite close..lol, but hey, for a one third share in $30,000,000 there isnt much i wouldnt do!!! LOL

its not all its cracked up to be mate.... but if your game best you clip on to the static line and get ready to go

Static line? Nah, been there, done that, freefall is much better, and I don't want a 16,000 foot canopy ride! :shock:

I can fly the herc if we want to steal one from a raaf base somewhere? Or better yet, a UH1H huey chopper!!! Yeah, thats the pooh!!!

Yeah, I'll settle for a chopper :)

Can we all jump out together and then watch the chopper crash while we're under canopy? We can put fake victims in it and they'll think we're dead and won't come looking!

this plan gets better all the time.... hang on whats the plan??? :)

DUDES!!! IVE GOT IT!!!

We only need enough for 3 airfares to MJ's neverland ranch, we hang out with MJ himself, then at the end of the day, just accuse him of foul play!!! If one kid can do it for $30,000,000US, imagine what we can do it for!! All 3 of us!!!

We're in the money!! We're in the money!!!

Show me the money!!!!

DUDES!!! IVE GOT IT!!!

We only need enough for 3 airfares to MJ's neverland ranch, we hang out with MJ himself, then at the end of the day, just accuse him of foul play!!! If one kid can do it for $30,000,000US, imagine what we can do it for!! All 3 of us!!!

We're in the money!! We're in the money!!!

Show me the money!!!!

Where does the herc or chopper fit into that? And where does the beer wench come into it? (Or are you not allowing the beer wench in, even as an accessory to look good in the movie?) Actually, perhaps we won't need a beer wench in the real thing, just in the movie.

Wanna be a movie star, Bry? ;)

Ok, we just fly the chopper to the herc, then fly the herc to connecting flights with qantas.

we are flying to neverland sdaji... your choice of aircraft.

Beer is a necessity in both the life situation and the movie, and i have worked out how bry gets paid for her efforts... for each beer we dring she gets the bottle and takes it to a collection depot in SA for 5c.... see she will be rich also

Come on, with all that cash we have by the time the movie is made, dont you think someone like Carmen Electra would fit the bill a bit better??? Or even Milla Jovovich??

Come on, with all that cash we have by the time the movie is made, dont you think someone like Carmen Electra would fit the bill a bit better??? Or even Milla Jovovich??

Okay, so Bryony will be the beer wench, and then Angelina Jolie can be the actress in the movie? I can hear the voiceover now...

sounds like a plan... i am sure bry will be up for it .... all the hard work none of the glory :)

sounds like a plan... i am sure bry will be up for it .... all the hard work none of the glory

Awesome! Now, we'll probably make more out of the movie than the adventure itself, but are we going to star in the movie? Or do we need actors? I want to act as myself :) I can hear the voiceover now... (in that crusty voiceover voice) "the ex army guy as Teamsherman, the reptile goods dealer as stockeh, the mentally unstable biology student as Sdaji, and Bryony the beer wench as Angelina Jolie"

i will have to see what my agent says :).... ill get my people to contact your people and sherms people and we can do lunch to discuss the finer points

but all of this fame ..... has the tendancy to change people otto.... you know you used to ride the bus... and now... well.... you DRIVE the bus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back