Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes these "big" breeders better then others? They generally spend less time caring for their animals then the more dedecated smaller guys!

We are not saying we are better than others, we are just passionate about the science of breeding.

The reality is that a good percentage of us "big breeders" are some of the most dedicated herpers you'll find. Living and breathing all aspects of breeding and husbandry is what made people like myself good at what we do. Breeding hundreds of quality animals on a yearly basis teaches you to be efficient and continually producing quality animals from selective pairings requires more dedication than you can obviously comprehend. Some perceive us a arrogant and against hobbyist’s. The majority of us are not, just annoyed at times when comments like yours are made.

It's the "big" breeders that have the most passion for the hobby. Such a big collection takes a lot of dedication to manage. As Den's said, there is a science behind breeding and keeping a large collection.

What makes these "big" breeders better then others? They generally spend less time caring for their animals then the more dedecated smaller guys!

You may call yourself a KING but you are the "smaller guy" after all. "Dedecated" .... to what?

LMAO was going through posts I've previously made and came across this beauty, which seamed to offend some breeders, note I've highlighted the key word in my post , big, the breeders I offended please don't take offence but I was not referring to you guys it was aimed at the big guys who own 1000's of breeding pairs, I don't doubt your passions and dedication Michael and Denver!
I've personally seen large scale breeding and its not nice!
Newby LMFAO, I wish
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back