16 month old hold back hypo coastals,

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Never mind them being hypo - they almost look pattern-less. Absolutely awesome - never mind super zebras just give me those.

attachment.php

Never mind them being hypo - they almost look pattern-less. Absolutely awesome - never mind super zebras just give me those.
Thanks Diamond I will get some more pics up off the others this week some time, they are pretty boring tho, no patterns or color just boring red worms, haha

They are one of the best looking morphs that I have seen to date and what makes them better is that they are not hybrids.

If you could get them over here I would fork out a pretty penny or two on them that's for sure.

They are one of the best looking morphs that I have seen to date and what makes them better is that they are not hybrids.

If you could get them over here I would fork out a pretty penny or two on them that's for sure.
Thanks again Diamond. Yes I am looking forward to seeing how they turn out in another yr or 2.
Like I say I will get some more pics up later this week as I have another 5, equally as good.
I have just purchased them from a good friend of mine that bred them.

You can also see the stripes (above) that I purchased from the same guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back