1st feeding

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan101

Not so new Member
Reaction score
My children python ate for the first time tonight. I'm abit nervious about something going wrong but thats just me I think.
Anyways I'll just keep an eye on it for abit.

Cheers

Nathan

Congrats Nathan!
I recently got a new coastal that was supposedly a mouse only eater.So I went and bought a rat and a few mice incase it wouldnt convert to rats and sure enough it took the rat with a little teasing.Now it wont touch the mice lol.I have tryed several times for several days (its been a week now) but it just wont eat mice,it has hit,constricted and killed without eating 2 mice lol.So tomorrow im off to get it another rat or 2...

I was as well on my Bredl's first feed, and I expected it to pass a motion the next day after it was fed, but it didn't so I got a bit worried lol. I look back now and think that was a pretty stupid though lol. Now I am awaiting a shed, and I am sure that will be very stressful for me and the snake.
Cheers

Some people just care to much :) snakes know what they are doing, It's funny i hear that alot from newcomers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back