Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

1woma

Reaction score
I have been working on this for a while and thanks everyone for there help. Its still not all finished but should be by the end of the week, just waiting on glass and lightfittings for the bottom.

The bottom is for our WA WOMA and the top is for a pair of bredli hatchies when they are a little bigger

Attachments

• akiras enclosure 001.JPG
    akiras enclosure 001.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 148
  • 020.JPG
    020.JPG
    95.9 KB · Views: 149
  • 023.JPG
    023.JPG
    99.3 KB · Views: 161
  • 031.jpg
    031.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 182
  • akiras enclosure 001.jpg
    akiras enclosure 001.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 139
awsome work what did you use to coat it (cement,render,grout)

cheers

I used acryllic render to do it ..... it was only $11 for 10-20kgs from bunnings that was more than enough for the 3 coats i did. I struggled with the colour as i didnt realise how much lighter it dried.... even now im not happy with it but i didnt want to paint it all. I coate it in pond sealer pondtite..

I ready to take on my next challenge.... a tv cabinet for a jungle python ( that we dont own yet but im on the prowl for a nice yearling or adult) but without a shed to work in it gets very mesy around here.

Attachments

• bredli1.jpg
    bredli1.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
nice work , and i like that it can house 3 in the one unit !!
i have been debating with myself about putting a shelf in mine but i think i might put a half shelf/sitting area
IMG_1010.jpg

still not complete but about 80%

They all look great! I just bought a pine tv unit for $10.50 on ebay! Hope mine comes out looking as good as both of yours!!!!

mine was $40 on gumtree also have a old tv cabinet i picked up for $40 out the back waiting for transformation..... its funny now i loot at peices of furniture and think..... what snake could live in there lol

Lol I have been doing the same, I've always loved building things now I have a reason !!

cooooooool im off to get some render tomorrow

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back