Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pmsl purplefunkything.........

top shot,

"who me, no way, i wasn't leaving"..............

cheers,
steve..........

Just thought I'd share this pic of my Netted hatchlings which I think is kinda cute...

Andrew

Nephurus Amyae juvie doing a bit of hand climbing
df900a51.jpg

Hugs!!
85267361.jpg

Flat out!!
8e68ac48.jpg

I'm Soooooooooooo full!!!!!
f86dc3aa.jpg

Mr-Magic - the bluey is very cute mate - he's like nooo get away - this is my buddy and i'm gonna protect him!

Saz - the N.amyae is very sweet - you can almost see him going oh no no it's too bright it's too bright!! Female netteds are so sweet when they have big full bellies.. One of my girls is huge and i'm positive she's not gravid.. She's just curvaceous! And the other gex where one guy is helping his mate.. Are they Strophurus sp. ?? Williamsi perhaps? Very nice looking..

for that pic of your netted watsup, i think hes sayin, "dont mine me, just takin a leak"

i think that your Nephurus Amyae are some of the cutest herps ive seen i love them, has anyone got any info on them for me i.e how long they live for? degree of difficulty to be kept and price? cheers

Saz, I just love the pics of your geckos. They are too cute ***sigh***, I can't wait until May when i can get my own!

Hi guys,

I've been looking for an excuse to post a photo of Sebastian, my new Diamond Python Hatchling. I got him from a pet shop, so I don't know what his parents look like. I wonder how he's going to turn out ...

Cheers,
Nic

Sebastian0Thumb2.jpg

NicG, who needs an excuse to show off your pythons? Looks like its colouring up nicely!

not herps but hes still cute this is my little boy jet

is jet an american staffy or a normal english staffy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back