• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2 * Enclourses, Heat Pad, Clamp Lamp and more

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loudenj

Reaction score
Hi all,

Getting things in order for my move to perth. I would like to trade the below for

1 - 2 Western Bearded Dragon, Pogona minor minor or
1 - 2 Western Bluetongue (Tiliqua occipitalis)

On Offer

1 * Exoterra 38 Gallon (42cm*42cm*76cm)
1 * Exoterra 65 gallon (76cm * 42cm *76 cm)
2 * Red\Black Astro Turf Floors for both
1 * ExoTerra "Thick" Bendy vine
1 * 16Watt??? Heat Pad
1 * 160watt Cermanic Clamp Ramp
1 * OZ Bright UVB\UVA Light (2 months Old)
1 * Small rock Feed\Water disk
1* Eastern\Common (Could be a part mix with a central) Blue Tongue Lizard (Or free to good home, WA doesn't like his type) Unsexed, but I would lean towards a male...but don't quote me on this

I would do pic's however Home PC is having a few POST error's, can SMS pictures if required. If I get it working this weeked will update.

As for Sale price, make reasonable offer.

Location:- Richmond, Victoria (But work in Mulgrave Hint hint for the Narra Warren people)

Any Questions please either PM me or ask away here
Prefer not to transport

Hi,

I thought with out a working home Connection it might be an idea to list my contact details. They are

0406 95 45 94

Are you allowed to bring these into WA? I was under the impression that you weren't allowed to import ANYTHING into WA unless you hold a licence for a reptile park or simliar. Can you clarify for us Loudenj?

1 - 2 Western Bearded Dragon, Pogona minor minor or
1 - 2 Western Bluetongue (Tiliqua occipitalis)

Because shamous1 had a bit too much to drink yesterday (after junior footy finals) and the Ministry of Finance, Foreign Affairs and Industrial Relations would'nt drive me.

I think she has now turned into the Ministry of War. I better become the Minister of Defence (real quick)

Sold. And we are home safe in one piece. Boy there are some idiots on the road. Lucky I got home and there is now one less off the road. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back