• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2 x jungle girls of palm location 3 years old

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alexis

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Scientific Name

Common Name
palm jungle pythons

Sex
both females

Length

1 is about 3 foot to 3 1/2 foot the other is 3 1/2 to 4 foot
Quantity Available

Price
make an offer

Bred By
?

General Description
one is spawn of satin needs experienced handler she eats anything and everything rats mice chook. the other is a bit better to handle but needs more handling she only eats day old chickens i have tried rats and mice no go im not experienced enough to keep them it will be better for them to go to a more experienced enough

townsville
Willing to Freight?
no sorry

Contact Details
pm me

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

Attachments

• jungle girl.jpg
    jungle girl.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 243
will swap for items of intrest ie dirt bike pewi 50 sorry cant spell
or juvi pythons of intrests ie darwin or townsville carpets or both girls for stimmie girl and enclosure or bhp you just never know till you ask i can only say no i dont bite

will also swap both girls for blue tounge pair and enlosure or frilled neck and enclosure daughter and i would love either one .

any townsville offers will sell swap the larger more agressive girl seperate any takers offers any resonable offers .

will trade larger female for either female darwin hatchie
or jungle hatchie male or female

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((weekend spiecial))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) if picked up thiss weekend $300 the pair .

need these girls gone need to make room for darwin pair will do a even better deal if gone on weekend $150 for smaller girl and $100 for bigger one .

or darwin female calm yearling open to offers need these girls gone to make room for my darwin boys and soon hopefully darwin girls.

or both for hachie of any type bredli darwin jungle ect
if spotted or childrens or stimmie i would prefer juvie hachies are soo small make an offer .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back