20ft great white caught of Mexico

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
god dam that sucka is huuge!!!
Lol its BIg Jaws!!!

Damn....I would love to see that bad boy go up against the 20.5 ft Croc from the Philippines.

Another bunch of people who need to be killed! so very wrong

Very sad that this beautiful shark had to die, but lets be serious. People have to eat! It was caught in a net and was dead when the fisherman found it, hardly there fault or wrong doing. Ever ate fish fingers? Because chances are if you have you`ve contributed to death of more than one sea creature that wasn`t the targeted species in order to satisfy your hunger.
And don`t get me wrong I`m not a shark hater, I am in awe of great white sharks. One of the most beautiful creatures on earth IMO.

The amount of fish nets that kill animals other than the target species is horrible :(

Poor sharkie. Drowning would be a horrible way to die

Croc wins hands down, way more bite force and the advantage of claws

unless its much bigger or in very shallow water the croc will lose every time
sharks attack from below and rip the stomach or back leg as first hit
crocs appear fast in the water compared to us but are slow compared to sharks

unless its much bigger or in very shallow water the croc will lose every time
sharks attack from below and rip the stomach or back leg as first hit
crocs appear fast in the water compared to us but are slow compared to sharks

Defo prob would kill the croc with one hit thats if it don't bite and shake the **** out of it.

How could a fish/shark be slower then a croc it's a shark it's got fins not legs. LOL

Got two sharks fishing last wk.

31b208d9-8509-ad1a.jpg

31b208d9-8567-3068.jpg

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?vterdx

Last edited:
Got two sharks fishing last wk.

31b208d9-8509-ad1a.jpg

31b208d9-8567-3068.jpg

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?vterdx

Nice lilttle bronzie mate, I'm guessing you got it of the beach? We have been gettiing heaps of bronzies of the beach in Sydney, been targeting jewfish a few nights this week no luck with jews but **** loads of bronzies and decent tailor around the 60cm mark.
I'm going for a rock fishing session today so hopefully we gets some decent fish.

This is the last bronzie I caught and released when out in the boat. The 3metre was just an estimation, it was more 2.5metres ;)
12 mile reef session 3m bronzie 27.3.2012.jpg12 mile reef session 3m bronze whaler.jpg

This thread is wicked cool. Im obsessed w sharks. Theres a place in Vic you can play with these little ones and feed em. The have a sandy nurse shark you can pat too, it's quite huge. Venomous1111 & Marzzy: I knew a guy who got a chunk of his arm taken out by a bronze, even been bitten by one?

I like the fact that they only know how big they grow by catches like this . So now we know they can get to 20ft , possibly , deep down in the ocean trenches , they think they could get to 25ft , 30ft who knows . Sad about this death but it was accidental and taken by a small boat not a huge factory ship .

This thread is wicked cool. Im obsessed w sharks. Theres a place in Vic you can play with these little ones and feed em. The have a sandy nurse shark you can pat too, it's quite huge. Venomous1111 & Marzzy: I knew a guy who got a chunk of his arm taken out by a bronze, even been bitten by one?

I'm also have a bit of an obsession with sharks, the ocean in general can't forget my obsession with sports fishing. I have a 1500L aquarium with 2 port jackson shark pups, my garage is basically a tackle shop and a aquarium all in one. I have personally never been bitten by a bronzie. I have the jaws of most toothie shark species on my wall in my room ( bought not killed myself) including a set from a 10+ bronze whaler and I can say if one was to get hold of a person it would do some serious damage, also considering a 3fter can bite through 100lb mono fishing line even a bite from a small one would do some damage.

I like the fact that they only know how big they grow by catches like this . So now we know they can get to 20ft , possibly , deep down in the ocean trenches , they think they could get to 25ft , 30ft who knows . Sad about this death but it was accidental and taken by a small boat not a huge factory ship .

There was a great white that was caught of the coast of Australia in the 1870's that measured 10.6m (37ft) so I wouldn't rule out a 30fter getting around out there.

Last edited:
does anyone know if you can get sharks in port macqurie area?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back