20ft great white caught of Mexico

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ever seen the footage of the big white jumping up on to a rock ledge with a wave to get at the seals , them things have damn good dig to get their food

Yea saw it on Shark week....But Seals and Sea Lions are like torpedoes in the water....Amazingly fast and nimble creatures in the water...Just watch a Leopard Seal go after a Penguin...Very impressive

True, but sharks this size are so full of mercury they don't get eaten. .

Cement, you missed my point. I wasn`t suggesting people are going to eat this shark, I was pointing out that it was a by-catch while people were catching fish for food. Simply an unfornunate result of mans need to eat to survive. Some people are quick to jump on band wagons but don`t know what they are talking about ( not you).

Got this little 4footer last night on a mates TLD while live baiting, seems the buggers follow me where ever I go.

bronzie on the TLD.JPG

It was under the half hour mark with the stella 18000 at around the 15kg drag mark.. Sharks will only have a few good runs an then they get buggered unless you start tackling on the big ones that's went you gotta hang in there for the long run. Yeah there's some big schools of sambos getting around at this time of year half decent shark bait too. Do you fish up at Stockton regularly?

My mate goes every weekend, caught another bronzie
31b2048b-dec1-fc2e.jpg

Got another bronzie just over a metre.

31b2048b-df2b-7a6c.jpg

Mate caught this beauty Tuesday

I go whenever the missus let's me he usually goes Friday Sat Nights.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?2kfsm1

Damn....I would love to see that bad boy go up against the 20.5 ft Croc from the Philippines.

I can see the title now (c grade film!

Megladon Vs Deinosuchus

For those of you who don't know Megladon was a massive shark from the Cenzoic Era and the monster croc (33footish) Deinosuchus from the Late Cretaceous. Unfortunately these poor bastards were about 50 million years apart :(

My mate goes every weekend, caught another bronzie
31b2048b-dec1-fc2e.jpg

Got another bronzie just over a metre.

31b2048b-df2b-7a6c.jpg

Mate caught this beauty Tuesday

I go whenever the missus let's me he usually goes Friday Sat Nights.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?2kfsm1

Nice one mate the bronzie seem to be thick all the way down the east coast of NSW at the moment, I think it has something to do with the big schools of mullet in spawning season now and there a bit of an easy feed for them. Nice jewie, catch it of the beach? do you know what type of bait it took?

Check these to videos out one of some big GT's, no need to go to the gym when you can go fish for a beast of a fish like a GT.. The other is of Neil Tedesco catching a weapon of a big king 40kg plus down in Port Augusta around the power station outlet. One of my favorite fisho's that unfortunately died in a free diving accident. No need to go to NZ to catch big kings!

GT POPPING WORLD's BIGGEST GT's - YouFishTV Part 1 - YouTube

[video=youtube_share;9IYe4AuGBD8]http://youtu.be/9IYe4AuGBD8[/video]

Nice one mate the bronzie seem to be thick all the way down the east coast of NSW at the moment, I think it has something to do with the big schools of mullet in spawning season now and there a bit of an easy feed for them. Nice jewie, catch it of the beach? do you know what type of bait it took?

Check these to videos out one of some big GT's, no need to go to the gym when you can go fish for a beast of a fish like a GT.. The other is of Neil Tedesco catching a weapon of a big king 40kg plus down in Port Augusta around the power station outlet. One of my favorite fisho's that unfortunately died in a free diving accident. No need to go to NZ to catch big kings!

GT POPPING WORLD's BIGGEST GT's - YouFishTV Part 1 - YouTube

[video=youtube_share;9IYe4AuGBD8]http://youtu.be/9IYe4AuGBD8[/video]

Yeah squid man
When we go out we have worm pilly squid odd prawn.
Always off the beach.

That's massive I was waiting for him to get pulled in specially when he went round the boat. Nice big boat to wonder how much that's worth

Last edited:
Yeah squid man
When we go out we have worm pilly squid odd prawn.
Always off the beach.

That's massive I was waiting for him to get pulled in specially when he went round the boat. Nice big boat to wonder how much that's worth

Nice one do you catch your bait or just go the old lazy way n buy it on the way.. I find the fresher the bait the better the fishing.

Yeah It's a pretty decent GT the gear they need to use is pretty heavy duty, you need to be fit or you got no chance. I'll post part 2 up for ya theres one twise the size that the bloke struggles to get in.

GT POPPING WORLD's BIGGEST GT's - YouFishTV Part 2 - YouTube

and this is a giant BFT on a stickbait lure, things a weapon.

[video=youtube_share;Q4D2Mqqv-s4]http://youtu.be/Q4D2Mqqv-s4[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back