$20k tree snake stolen

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
from Aussie herps
Hello List,

It is with great frustration and anger that I am reporting a GTP stolen from my home this afternoon. The offender broke in and was in the process of stealing the snake when my wife came home and found him in the house. Unfortunately he got away into his car and we didnt get a rego number. The car was a TM or TN Magna (1985-88 model) mint green metallic faded paint. This was a lovely 2 yo snake which we have very carefully raised from a hatchling.

The theft occurred at approx 1.30pm and Police have attended and are investigating. I would appeal to anybody who hears, or sees anything they feel may be related to this theft to please report it to SA Crimestoppers or Gawler (SA) Police on 131444. What is of mosst concern is that the offender knew what he was after and knew my address also.

If anyone has any information however slight please feel free to contact me on 0403611803 and I will treat all information in the strictest confidence, obviously, this snake is irreplaceable and I am offering a reward for its return.

regards,
Darren Boswell.

mate i hope the police find the person responsible and you get your snake back,that realy suxs

I hope he gets it back, might be hrd to offload! I wonder if he chipped it? $20k is alot for any animal imo, unless a breeding female perhaps. :shock:

I know sentimental value is always priceless......but, wouldnt you feel inclined to have insurance on a possesion worth that much? i know i would!

god dam, some people are pricks. i hope u get it back if full health and safety.

Just remember "what goes around comes around" he will get his!!!!!

Just remember "what goes around comes around" he will get his!!!!!

Hope so

What is of mosst concern is that the offender knew what he was after and knew my address also.

That is quite scary...

When it comes to theft, I don't believe you can get any lower than stealing animals which people are sentimentally attached to. That makes me so incredibly angry. I hope they catch the piece of worthless scum, the snake is returned safely and the entire herp community can surround him in our collective hatred and contempt. No forgiveness for that kind of thing.

check the book then, you know the book with all the sale transactions etc, maybe they are in there.

If you have a picture of the snake which can be used for identification, post it so that anyone who buys a chondro can see if it's the one. The bastard is probably not stupid enough to sell it and will probably keep it as a breeder for themselves. $%#@ing bastard.

Just so you guys know, the owner of the stolen pet isnt a member of this forum, so any questions about the snake or the owner will go un-answered.

Cheers, Alan.

Just so you guys know, the owner of the stolen pet isnt a member of this forum, so any questions about the snake or the owner will go un-answered.

Oops, I misread Peterescue's post and thought it was him! :oops:

I dare say the guy who had the snake stolen was a close friend of Roy Pails (only guessing though). Now I fully understand why he wanted contacts and names of all visitors to his premises. Is there anything sacred that these morons won't nick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back