<3 muchness

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow....some pretty harsh stuff written here.

Not the usual level of hostility i see here. Obviously some story that us new comers are unaware of.

Sounds big though.

Any enlightenment from either side?

bug_collector was a member here for a while, stired alot of people up, posted a heap of crap and after being banned made a good 30-40 accounts trying to get back on.

After some discussion, the Mods and Admin decided to let Bugs have one more chance.

As soon as she screws up, she will be out. No warnings, no infractions, just an immediate and permanent ban.

As the Mods have taken this action with some trepidation, we will be closely scrutinising her every post.

:p

Hix

After some discussion, the Mods and Admin decided to let Bugs have one more chance.

As soon as she screws up, she will be out. No warnings, no infractions, just an immediate and permanent ban.

As the Mods have taken this action with some trepidation, we will be closely scrutinising her every post.

Hix

Hix - Cheers, that reassurance is what many of us were hoping to hear...

Hix

So let me get this straight, if i p!ss of a bunch of members, give death threats, make pics of mods and members with a 'hitlist' then make a zillion different accounts after im suspended.........
I still have a chance to come back.

Meanwhile other members are getting suspensions and banning simply for not agreeing with the majority!

Well if this is the new rules, i should be expecting Snake Addict back anytime soon :rolleyes:

They might not infract you Sdaji, because then everyone would know why you were infracted.

Anyway, I'm sure that's not the case. I'm sure Slateman will unban everyone who has been permanenty banned and give them another chance now :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You could always try, with that long luxuriant hair of yours you never know....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back