30th idea finals

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

starr9

Reaction score
Ok I know I asked this a few weeks ago but I need help to select what to do for my 30th!

1) Op-Shop Tragedy's - nice and cheep
2) Zombies - get to rip up cloths and fake blood with some fake body parts around 4 decorations!
3) Fluro - everyone comes in white (or old cloths) and gets painted in fluro paint. black lights all through the shed etc

So PLEASE help as I have to decided today on what to do and the boys are no help!!!!

Thank you!!!

Im not 30 till 1 April! But thanks 4 the Birthday wishes!

Yer the boys are keen for Fluro!

I like number one.... simply because you can look "tragic" in some of the "older" clothes lol AND it wont be too costly for the guests to get in the "theme" of things :) ohhhh a cheaper one could be a "nudist" theme Bah hah ha ha ha ha

* add fluro paint lol*

I like number one.... simply because you can look "tragic" in some of the "older" clothes lol AND it wont be too costly for the guests to get in the "theme" of things :) ohhhh a cheaper one could be a "nudist" theme Bah hah ha ha ha ha

* add fluro paint lol*

Hahahaha! I was thinking around $20-$30 max on out fits as lots of my mates are uni students so not much $$! And the g8 thing about keeping cost down is most of the cloths will fall into the 80's style as I was born in the 80's it would be fun 2 see it re born!!!

Was Fluro in during the 80's or was that the early 90's?!?! Could add the both 2gether!!!

Hahahaha! I was thinking around $20-$30 max on out fits as lots of my mates are uni students so not much $$! And the g8 thing about keeping cost down is most of the cloths will fall into the 80's style as I was born in the 80's it would be fun 2 see it re born!!!

Was Fluro in during the 80's or was that the early 90's?!?! Could add the both 2gether!!!
It came in around the mid to late 80's (I had fluro "relax" t-shirts lol and fluro "grime" gloves in pink lol)
to give you an idea..... I loved Cyndi Lauper rofl

Last edited:
It came in around the mid to late 80's (I had fluro "relax" t-shirts lol and fluro "grime" gloves in pink lol)
to give you an idea..... I loved Cyndi Lauper rofl

Hhahahaha! I remember them!! I had leg warmers 2!! Oh the 80's such amazing fashion!!

I loved Cyndi Lauper 2! And Guns N Roses!!!

Hhahahaha! I remember them!! I had leg warmers 2!! Oh the 80's such amazing fashion!!

I loved Cyndi Lauper 2! And Guns N Roses!!!
Dont tell any-one, I still have the grime gloves and a pair of leg warmers ha ha ha ha.... I still listen to Cyndi Lauper and I have nearly every CD Guns -n- Roses released ;)

Ain't nothing wrong with a costume party.
I have attended many a themed dress up event, I find they fall into two categories
1) Simple that almost everyone can achieve using already owned garments and maybe some sourced from the op shop.
2) Costume hire unless you have access to cool stuff like doctors or actors.

If your going op shop make them dress in a decade or era. Everyone has daggy clothes hiding in their closets and the 70's, 80's and 90's are easy to recreate.
Zombies is a bit specific and would required make up and such, maybe Monsters and Ghouls?
Fluoro party - no comment.

Good luck and have fun!

Dont tell any-one, I still have the grime gloves and a pair of leg warmers ha ha ha ha.... I still listen to Cyndi Lauper and I have nearly every CD Guns -n- Roses released ;)

LOL!!! we truth be told I still have mine 2! And I saw GNR when they were here a few yrs ago and I loved it!

@ mad at arms - So true! If i include the 80's/90's in the op shop one that would cover fluro 2 so win 4 all!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back