38 days from pre lay shed! Finally Albino Olive has laid.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazing Amazon

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:#B200FF;">Amaz
Reaction score
Anyone ever had eggs laid this long after pre lay shed?

IMG_0113.jpg

My stimi is @ day 32 and she won't settle... Pacing the enclosure

I had a water python go 42 days a few years ago. I put it down to low temps which drew out the lay date. Now run 35c+ and haven't had any go over, olive hets of mine are due in the next 7 days fingers crossed. Nice work on the alb laying for you. Was it to a het male? Are ambiant temps in shop below 25c? This could have been the cause for the extended due date.

Yes het male. 32c average daytime and 25c average night time were the temps.

My big bredli mated 10 October and didn't shed until 1 Dec, gave me the best Christmas gift with 20 lovely eggs Christmas night, ( her first clutch) now in the incubator at 31.6 hoping for hatchies mid - late Feb, goes to show how temp, environment can throw estimated time out, probably why they are only "average estimates"

- - - Updated - - -

Thought I should add a pic of my girls for the last post View attachment 303098View attachment 303100Christmas gift 20 + 3?

- - - Updated - - -

Thought I should add a pic of my girls for the last post View attachment 303098View attachment 303100Christmas gift 20 + 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back