Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

imalizard

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I dont think you can put any lizard in there but i was wondering what lizard might be able to go in there? It is a 3ft tank.

What are the other dimensions?

I keep single central beardies in enclosures that are 3 foot x 2 foot x 2 foot.

Are you talking about the 3ft ...my son gave you...?

You can keep a Pogona Vitticeps....the ones you saw of mine....in there for at least 6 months of age
after that they can live in a 4ft & put 2 ...a pair in their ...
but not if they get to Mr.Merlins size!...lol...he is an exception!

pm'ing you !

Imalizard - There are plenty of smaller lizard species that could be kept in a 3ft tank...

Dragons - Central Netteds would do fine, any of the smaller dragons (Crevice, Mountain etc) would be fine...

Monitors - Brevis would manage, and if it is 2ft deep you could probably even manage some Gillens...

Skinks - A HUGE number - check out Danny Browns website for some of the smaller skink species...

Yes dragon lady. Im not getting any but i was just wondering. I have my hermit crabs in there. I was thinking if the hermits die i could get some type of lizard.

literally hundreds of sp that could go in that tank. Huge number of the smaller dragons, pretty much any gecko species and any smallish skink

i'd go for small dragons, something from the Ctenophorus or Tympanocryptis genus

3ft is huge! bob clark would keep an adult burmese in a 3 footer...lol

OK thanks for the replies. I think i would go for a dragon of some kind. This wont be happing untill a few years though lol. I shouldnt of posted a thread about what to keep in it because now i want some more lizards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back