65% murry darling hets

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you get 65% you can get 25% 50% 75% or 100% thats the way alleles work.

they are breed from a albino murray darling female and a norm male does that make some of the bub hets lol

Albino Murray darling? Are you possibly getting them confused with Albino Darwins?

Unless there is a line of Albino Murray Darlings getting around I am unaware of?

Ben

You have personally witnessed the albino murray darlings? how much are these 66% hets going for?

Albino Murray darling? Are you possibly getting them confused with Albino Darwins?

Unless there is a line of Albino Murray Darlings getting around I am unaware of?

Ben

Roy Pails has a couple for sale at the moment, thought i needed glasses when i first saw them but after getting my mrs to confirm it and talking to the man himself there are some floating around, but he' selling for a bit more than $200 ;)

if they murray hets you would be looking at a few grand. Are you sure there not darwins, can you up load the pics?

Roy Pails has a couple for sale at the moment, thought i needed glasses when i first saw them but after getting my mrs to confirm it and talking to the man himself there are some floating around, but he' selling for a bit more than $200 ;)

Oh so its Mr Pails with these new 65% hets, I could deffiantly believe he would be selling them for more then the rough $200 going price for 100% darwin albs,

there is no 65% though so if they get that wrong how do you know they can tell a snake apart?

They would be md x darwin hybrids and they would be 66% het for albino. As far as price $1.99 a pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back