65% murry darling hets

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah his arent advertised as 65% cant remember the % but your pretty close on the price

with a quick google i found pails has het murrays for 1500, now i want to see an albino.

yer mate i know what iam looking at i have a few snakes and been into snake keeping for quite a few years id swear they are murrays but yer not always right aye we are all sometimes wrong

yer i will look into this i think thanks guys for your help so hope they are not mix breed or that pet shop owner will cop an ear full aye

It sounds like they are from het to het matings which gives a 65% chance, or actually 66.66%, of the normal looking offspring being hets. As for the Murray Darling bit , the parents are probably from Albino Darwin Carpet mated to Murray Darling Carpet.

It sounds like they are from het to het matings which gives a 65% chance, or actually 66.66%, of the normal looking offspring being hets. As for the Murray Darling bit , the parents are probably from Albino Darwin Carpet mated to Murray Darling Carpet.

Didnt you read the previous posts wokka, theres no such thing as these 66% percent hets :p

if you read the pails web site you will find the price page that says they have murrayx darwin hets for $1500

would love to see an albino one... and are they pure? On the pics it says nothing about them being cross...

the pics dont but the price list on the snakes page does. have a look

Didnt you read the previous posts wokka, theres no such thing as these 66% percent hets :p

Didnt you read wokka's post. was stated 66.6% chance of the normal looking one being het.
not 66%het. big difference :)

They are definately het DARWINS..... morelia spilota variegata.....Not murray darlings......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back