6am at Springbrook :) (photography related)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys,
i dont really go out and take photos much but here is one im very proud of. Was driving home and had to stop just to take this. Is of country side in western victoria.
shell

IMG_2577.jpg

Nice shot brad chip :) I'm improving my photography, I'll start a kids photography course soon so I'll learn how to do stuff on manual properly.

okay, here's a couple of my nature/outdoor shots, and a few creative ones too :) nothing like you guys can do, but hopefully I'll get there :)
I'm loving the colours in that sunset, Shell :) great shot!

chrissyfireworks1.jpg

ride1.jpg

sunsetatbribie4.jpg

bribieislandsunset2.jpg

brisbanecity9storybridge.jpg

brisbanecity5southbank.jpg

IMG_2427.jpg

HaistingsPointridge.jpg

glowstix.jpg

dumpnburn01.jpg

redeyegtf3.jpg

voila.jpg

bluebubble.jpg

nice pic Brad , I went down to spring brook last weekend and saw this weird house made of only rocks cemented together . I attempted a few shots but didn't hit the mark . i know there are some settings on some dslr where you can hold the aperture and vary the shutter speed and so on i think . i have some shots with my kids playing in water and it looks awesome as it shows water drops in focus .

Tameah your work is magic :)
I can feel the heat in the Embers shot
Thanks for sharing
Cheers
Sandee :)

they look incredible..

these are some of my work :)

Attachments

• IMG_0326.jpg
    IMG_0326.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0263.jpg
    IMG_0263.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 37
  • lonely love2.jpg
    lonely love2.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 33
There's some incredible photography within this thread. Thanks for sharing :)

Kristian...LOVE your last pic. Beautiful bokeh. Nice focus. Spot on mate.

Slim6y...all of yours are great, but for me the first of the surfer is the absolute standout.

Tameah...your work is amazing. Can't wait for your talent to develope. I think you'll be one to look out for :) My 2 faves of yours are definitely the frog...and the Storey Bridge shot...which was taken at a time of day, and from an angle I haven't seen before. Winning combo, and the citycat in shot is a nice touch too. I've always been a sucker for silhouette shots. Best bris silhouette I've seen in ages :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back