A Different Can Of Worms....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys..the link i posted on the previous page worked when i posted it but doesn't come up now..it's a bredli cross coastal bred here in Oz..

That would be from Jasbec. The most hated man in the world in some circles. See old post on australianherps.

peterescue said:
That would be from Jasbec. The most hated man in the world in some circles. See old post on australianherps.

did he cross the bredli with the coastal? Why would you do that? does he do this often?

Should be euthanised.

I wouldn't pay $2 for it, but it will still make a good pet for someone, and as long as it isn't bred, or at least not passed off as anything that it isn't, it's not too big a drama.

right or wrong I don't hink we want to open that topic up again just yet lol but I think that regardless of what it is it is still worth something. It isn't to bad a looking snake and in other species Hybrids are often worth more so each to their own, so long as no animals are being harmed.

Hey that Jasbec guy got in touch with us re joining a co op to sell rodents in Melbourne. We said no as we would rather do our own thing. Don't know anything bout him tho? Cheers Cheryl

Sdaji said:
Should be euthanised.

I wouldn't pay $2 for it, but it will still make a good pet for someone, and as long as it isn't bred, or at least not passed off as anything that it isn't, it's not too big a drama.

I agree. Although hybrids are something to avoid creating, as this one already exists, it would make a good pet or could be used for educational purposes. It could also be used for DNA studies to determine relationships between these species. Hybrids are usually sterile, but not always - does anyone know of the breeding status of this individual?

:p

Hix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back