Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think you would have to be one of the youngest aps members i know of, alot more mature then some aswell

here are some pics of my partner and i....they are a couple months old...and yeah i dont fit the mould either...im a elvis prezley fan, who loves disney movies and reads boooks and works in a bookstore!!

soory the photos are prob big...i dont know how to resize them :oops:

Attachments

• small.jpg
    small.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 114
  • small2.jpg
    small2.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 109
wow i actually thought she was 12-13, shes more mature then some of the 14-15yr olds here

Happy Birthday for 2 July Nikki :D
I hope you get lots of pressies!!!

Jess you are such a sweet couple!!! I love seeing people happy :D
(I'm such a hopeless romantic)

Below are some pics of me...... ;)

1) Me & my wonderful mum Jenny at our annual conference which was held in Fiji last year!!
2) Me & the man of my dreams Wayne!!! He's my best friend, my rock and everything I've ever wanted in a man!!
3) Me & my other man Erwin our 7ft diamond python.... he loves his mummy... hehe!!

It's great seeing people and being able to put a face to a name when you're chatting! This was a great idea!!! Keep the pics coming!!

Cheers,
Mell :D

Attachments

• Picture 789.jpg
    Picture 789.jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_0004.JPG
    IMG_0004.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 113
  • Erwin 026.jpg
    Erwin 026.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 114
HAHAHAH look at alex's face even when hes not talking with his funny accent he makes me laugh :p But i didnt sya that :shock:

Taken on Tuesday, Alex my partner looking a little shocked, me looking a tad drunk, and beautiful Gill.

booklaunch.jpg

Sounds like at my place....i swear everytime we go to watch a movie i just HAVE to get my snakes out so poor little Jake feels so rejected. hehehe. he will get over it :) lol

I find it really interesting how there's a general 'goth' and 'tatt' trend with people who are into herps.

Not me though. I'm your average garden variety Greek male. I'd be the sore thumb in this crew I think.

hahaha same here I kinda don't fit in but I have some very large snakes though, absolutly addictive I say and looking into getting 5 more pairs in the next 2 years. lol what my man don't know won't hurt him hahaha

4 snakes
2 tattoos and just designed my 3rd I'll get it after my weddinglol

heres my man and me at his birthday dinner.
and a real crappy on of me and my 8 foot snake Medusa.

its funny how there is so many more girls on this site then there is males :) go us herpy chicks lol oh and herpy men lol

I'm thinking of dying my hair again probably black with red foils again and straightened, my man would love me becoming goth he just loves the look he thinks its sexy. I just want to be sexy for him too, I feel very boring and non sexy.

oh well cheers for all showing there mugs.

cheers Jody

Blurry photo of me juggling a laccie after he had been in the sun all morning......

Attachments

• P3270109.JPG
    P3270109.JPG
    28 KB · Views: 134
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back