Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
very nice quality pictures and animals mate...

and some levis and pilbs:D

Attachments

• Geckos 20100829010.jpg
    Geckos 20100829010.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_4604.JPG
    IMG_4604.JPG
    205 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_4606.JPG
    IMG_4606.JPG
    142.5 KB · Views: 85
  • Geckos 20100829004.jpg
    Geckos 20100829004.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 97
Nice pic Dusty , Good catch on the amyae tongue too ...

Agreed, I've tried for a similar shot & my little p&s camera has way too much lag (that's what I blame, never my slow reactions ;) ). Great shots Dusty. Love the asper, too.

Sprung one of my amyae lapping water from a shallow dish last night, rather than licking up droplets from the wall.
Didn't even bother going to get my camera, would have been too late, & I'd have been too slow.

Agreed, I've tried for a similar shot & my little p&s camera has way too much lag (that's what I blame, never my slow reactions ;) ). Great shots Dusty. Love the asper, too.

Sprung one of my amyae lapping water from a shallow dish last night, rather than licking up droplets from the wall.
Didn't even bother going to get my camera, would have been too late, & I'd have been too slow.

Mist them with water when taking the pics .

very good shots dusty
what great examples of these great species
thanks for sharing man

pics of the enclosures. they have a heat cord running through the back end of the enclosure attached to a thermostat and the rest is kept very basic:D

Attachments

• IMG_4755.JPG
    IMG_4755.JPG
    260.9 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_4754.JPG
    IMG_4754.JPG
    213 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_4757.JPG
    IMG_4757.JPG
    235 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_4758.JPG
    IMG_4758.JPG
    253.4 KB · Views: 73
i like your setup its awesome must work great in winter being wood not much heat would be lost. I gather the wood is sealed so that you dont have any worries with moisture seeping in.

thanks for the pictures of the enclosures. Thats a lot of enclosures!

I think some geckos might be the next thing I setup for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back