Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by dickyknee http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/australian-reptiles-40/knobie-pics-143258/#post1777005 Mist them with water when taking the pics.

Thanks for the tip, I'll give it a go. Won't help my slow trigger finger though haha

have u got the continuous shooting option on your camera? if so give that a try and you might score a couple of good shots

good luck

I want and enclosure like that - but as the saying goes - good things come to those who wait and wait and wait.....

Love the geckos - One soon I hope to get some prickly knob tails.
At the moment all I have is golden tails and levis levis....

I was happy with the enclosure so much I built another on the other side of the room (converted garage). Now I just need to fill it. (thats the expensive part, LOL):D
Each unit is 1800 long divided into 5 x 5 cabnets of about 45cm squared each so they are big enough to hold small snakes too.
Also just finished a hatchie rack too, so hopefully it is a productive season and I can fill the enclosures with some stunners of my own.:D

Attachments

• IMG_4766.JPG
    IMG_4766.JPG
    234.8 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_4765.JPG
    IMG_4765.JPG
    218.5 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_4762.JPG
    IMG_4762.JPG
    275.7 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_4761.JPG
    IMG_4761.JPG