A few more 75% Bredls Jaguars

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yasser

Not so new Member
Reaction score
F2BandaXmagma2-16-0901med.jpg

F3bandaXmagma2-16-0901med.jpg

F4BandaXmagma2-16-0901med.jpg

The other thread got locked before I could post some recent pics I took of these three girls.
They all are of varying shades and patterns. Some are perfectly banded while others are heavily striped. A couple are possibly the darkest Jaguars ever hatched and a couple are just neon. Wild stuff.

Yasser

unless threads are titled with *someone make a decision for me* or they have a little controversy in them, everything seems to get closed very quickly around here!

Nice animals btw, love 'em!

Yasser ,all 3 are great looking snakes. Especially that first one. Do you have pics of the parents and maybe the rest of the clutch. We often hear on these threads that only a few turn out nice and all the others are UGLY and need to be killed because nobody would ever own such an UGLY snake. They apparently only serve as Blackhead food. Hey, these guys should know, they all own computers (christmas present from Santa)

How many Jags have you seen with nurological problems, and what do you put it down to?
I can see that you'll cross most things. How is that viewed in the states, and do you have the same negative reaction from many keepers there as you get on this site?

Seems like your ready to be flamed. It hurts the first few times but it's kind of fun after a while, and hey, it keeps these kids off the streets.

Attachments

• I've been flamed!!.jpg
    I've been flamed!!.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 104
Beautiful looking snakes Yasser, keep the photo's coming. Bear in mind that by breeding them you are condemning all our native wildlife to a slow lingering death.

Beautiful looking snakes Yasser, keep the photo's coming. Bear in mind that by breeding them you are condemning all our native wildlife to a slow lingering death.

LOL Boa, I'm sure you are not serious;) are you???LOL
I think Yasser can handle negative reaction, he's a veteran when it comes to hybrid threads.
And of course he does'nt mind positive comments either.
Thanks for posting.

I'm torn with these guys...

On one hand I do like the higher contrast, it's very striking. On the other hand I lament the loss of that lovely brick-red from the bredli, so I'm not sure where I stand.
I do prefer these animals to the ones you posted in your first bredliX thread.

im bored of seeing photos of ur snakes they dont do anything for me

but i do enjoy coming back reading the comments on ur threads there always a good for a laugh!

I am most definitely not serious, I did hear that hybrids contribute to global warming though, I read it on the internet so it may not be 100% true.

LOL Boa, I'm sure you are not serious;) are you???LOL
I think Yasser can handle negative reaction, he's a veteran when it comes to hybrid threads.
And of course he does'nt mind positive comments either.
Thanks for posting.

Enough already, they are in another country for Gods sake. I'm sorry but some of these comments are just making people look very silly. You don't like them, we get it.

Agreed Boa.
The 1st & 3rd are pretty, will they become more red as they grow?

We often hear on these threads that only a few turn out nice and all the others are UGLY and need to be killed because nobody would ever own such an UGLY snake. They apparently only serve as Blackhead food. Hey, these guys should know, they all own computers (christmas present from Santa)

Being the Jag expert Baghead, thought you would be aware that these Jags came from a clutch containing both Jags and siblings, though as the norm, only the pride of the clutch is usually posted....

Hey, I like Paris. I really like her, I've seen all her movies dozens of times.
But to stay on topic I too would like to know if they will keep or lose that all important red.
And Megrim, there is no need to be torn. You have my permission to like them both.

and we never see an ugly jungle bred from a clutch of stunners either? how many jungles get sold for less because they aren't as nice, a friend bought an ugly jungle for $100.00 while the clutch mates were selling for $500.00, so whats the difference???????????

nice bredli jags by the way mate,

hi boa, well said mate, same comments just a different day.................

theyre awesome looking snakes!

i'm very jealous,..!!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back