A few more 75% Bredls Jaguars

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and we never see an ugly jungle bred from a clutch of stunners either? how many jungles get sold for less because they aren't as nice, a friend bought an ugly jungle for $100.00 while the clutch mates were selling for $500.00, so whats the difference???????????

Hmmmn Im guessing that rant was aimed at me.

Ponyboy, I was directly responding to a post, which I quoted. I referenced that post, to that member, so that the Jag sibs may be taken into account when the "ugly" animals pics may have been posted. I would have hated for there to only have been the Jags from the clutch posted up, as that would actually give a skewed account of the entire clutch, would it not? I can only assume that the post of yours was inspired by poor comprehension skills, because I carefully chose my words not to be argumentative... "though as the norm, only the pride of the clutch is usually posted.... ". To me that is a neutral statement. Maybe your just over-sensitive and defensive....

not directed at you, just making a statement about all the ugly hybrid comments, just saying its possible to get ugly snakes here, how many ugly coastals have i owned?

so you disagree with me that its possible to get ugly pure aussie snakes?

i personally hatched out 2 clutches of intergrades (port macs ) x coastals and everyone was as stunning as the rest, no ugly clutch mates were frozen..............

That first is one of the best looking jag crosses i have ever seen, would be interesting to see how it looks when it gets big. Boa is right though, please think of the children.

i personally hatched out 2 clutches of intergrades (port macs ) x coastals and everyone was as stunning as the rest, no ugly clutch mates were frozen..............

Yeah but these snakes have the same name, so according to some newbies they wouldnt be hybrids. Seriously though if you breed hybrids you will get more variation than if you line breed, to some more variation = automatically mostly ugly. Its also going to be much harder to reproduce any nice looking hybrids due to this variation.

outstanding... the 1st and 3rd are amazing, well done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back