A few pics of my Ratsnakes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keiron

Reaction score
Tiger Rat

55d26d07-be19-fb91.jpg

55d26d07-be4e-cfed.jpg

55d26d07-be72-5001.jpg

Aesculapian Rat

55d26d07-bea9-6dc6.jpg

Mandarin Rat

55d26d07-bed2-eb11.jpg

55d26d07-beef-403e.jpg

Thai Mountain Rat

55d26d07-bf15-4647.jpg

wow some of those snakes have a really evil look... i LOVE the last pic, absolutly stunning. however i thought rat snakes where of a simalar size to corn snakes? that first snake looks alot bigger though.

do you have any pics of those diamonds that you where talking about in your intro thread?

awesome snakes man!!
do you have any others??

wow some of those snakes have a really evil look... i LOVE the last pic, absolutly stunning. however i thought rat snakes where of a simalar size to corn snakes? that first snake looks alot bigger though.

do you have any pics of those diamonds that you where talking about in your intro thread?

Thank you! Yes most ratsnakes are usually between 3-5 feet, the Tiger Rats however are not your typical Ratsnake. They are thought to be more closely related to the Indigo snakes and Cribo's (Drymarchon) my adult male in my pics is easily over 7 foot, closer to 8 I reckon.

I'll get some pics of my Diamonds up for you now.

Dunno what it is about 'em, but I love rats. That Thai M rat is awsome, and the mandarin. Thanks for sharing your pics:D

not to hate but i dont really like any other snakes besides Australian Snakes those exotic snakes are to colourful and hypnotising lol
ps im not being rude just expresisng my opionon

Nice looking snakes the thai mountain rats are very intereting

Very nice pictures, what's the attitude like on those Thai Mountain's?.

Kindest regards

Endeavour

Thanks for the kind words guys, well most of you anyway (TOO colourful?!)

Endeavour the Thai's are little beauties, before I got them I was prepared for them to be shy and bitey, but they're the complete opposite. They are secretive during the day but once out they are very inquisitive and are not bothered at all by handling.

Keiron

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back