Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally i think they are worth every dollar... The personality these guys have is amazing you forget they are a bird sometimes. Very sad what is happening to them in the wild. Along with reps birds are my biggest fascination and i buy every single magazine that comes out every month...all 15 of em haha

Personally i think they are worth every dollar... The personality these guys have is amazing you forget they are a bird sometimes. Very sad what is happening to them in the wild. Along with reps birds are my biggest fascination and i buy every single magazine that comes out every month...all 15 of em haha
woah, theres a lot of bird mags!
i have an interest in birds, but i will let my bird crazy sister handle that, she has saved some serious cash (for a 12 yr old) over $250! and she is thinking if getting either a rainbow lorikeet or a galah...

woah, theres a lot of bird mags!
i have an interest in birds, but i will let my bird crazy sister handle that, she has saved some serious cash (for a 12 yr old) over $250! and she is thinking if getting either a rainbow lorikeet or a galah...

Lol its an obsession, every couple of months when i have time ill handraise a clutch from a different species. started with budgies,then cockatiels, rainbows, and the last clutch was alexandrines. Major mitchells next :)

I work at a Chiro, so next week's ep will be interesting.
They have a rather large python with a sore back being worked on by a vet/chiropractor.

Not a bad show , although picking up that big bredli turd with his bare hands was a bit much :shock:

found it the 3 weeks ago it is really good got the t-box to series record it so if i missed it it is recorded :D

Yes, hats off to Chris. It's not easy to make a television series that is both entertaining and educational..
I am surprised at the amount of people overlooked the ad on the Herpshop weeks ago considering the Herpshop is the cornerstone of herp related web sites in this country.

Lizardboii tell her to get a conure of some sort they so cute have so much personality my dad is the president of the tas bird club so I went with herps instead :D

aww its finished, surprised to see he feeds commercially single packaged rats for the snakes, would have thought he would have bred them or at least buy bulk from a breeder.

aww its finished, surprised to see he feeds commercially single packaged rats for the snakes, would have thought he would have bred them or at least buy bulk from a breeder.

product placement. Most TV shows will approach a company and offer to use their products if they supply them free or at a greatly reduced cost. It ends up a win win situation. Tv show gets product, company gets free advertising

I am surprised at the amount of people overlooked the ad on the Herpshop weeks ago considering the Herpshop is the cornerstone of herp related web sites in this country.

;) Thank you...Maybe I should put another notice banner up for next Sunday....Cheers!

i bearly go on herp shop so i have never seen it.

:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back