Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
YAY i got this email this morning :D

Hi everyone,

I have developed a brand new program for these upcoming school holidays……which I'm sure you're children will love!
We have recently acquired some amazing new exhibits. I really do take personal pride in our Junior Zoo Keeper Program. It's a day where children really become 'empowered' and do
things that very few of their peers would have experienced. Where else do you get to touch a penguin, hold Australia's largest lizard the Perentie, bush walk dingo puppies, or walk with cassowary!
It's a Wild experience replicated no where else. WHY? Because it's my very own private zoo facility. All of our staff are zoologists, so your child will be in expert hands.

It looks like we have also signed up for a second series of Chris Humfrey's Wild Life!
So it's an exciting and hectic year ahead. Watch out for the repeat of our first series on ABC3 very soon!

We look forward to seeing you over the holidays!

Cheers

Chris Humfrey B.Sc. (Zoology)

sounds good , i missed it last time around so can you give us a heads up before they re run them or air the second series .

cheers nico

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back