about these caramel flavoured childreni

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Expansa is a very well known and respected breeder here in brisbane, and frankly, although i understand there are the odd sharks out there trying to flog off animals as something there not, i think you are seriously barking up the wrong tree with craig, he has proven to be a honest breeder and his animals are just A1. i will be purchasing some of these hets shortly, and i can assure you, i have no doubt in my mind that they will be worth every penny.

i honestly think you should share your story on the outbreeding of these guys craig, i was totally amazed that you took that path, everyone else i know would have taken the money trail.

Aaron

By the way I am taking orders for definite het for albino carpets for next year!!!
Is that a tounge-in-cheek comment or are you that foolish to get on here and brag and take orders for animals you aren't even capable of producing as yet, let alone actually having them to sell?

MH are you sure your albino darwins will be big enough for breeding next year? I thought they were still quite young?

re about

Get some more experience before before you come the raw prawn MH,even if you have a degree you lack experience and thats what counts,you would be hard put hunting wabbits :lol: Sounds like Craig may have been keeping serpents before your daddy got the sparkle in his eye :p

Get some more experience before before you come the raw prawn MH,even if you have a degree you lack experience and thats what counts
Always the same people that reply to these posts. I guess there can only be a few people on these forums that can actually know something. People who know me knows that I contribute enough to amateur herpetology in Australia. And every day I am getting more involved. I wonder how many of you passive critics can actually show any unselfish contribution that you have made in all the time you have lived in OZ? You always get a response out of me Trueblue. Yes my greatest achievement has been to play with my friends ball python, how did you know this!!!! I thought it was a secret!!! Or is that a different snake! I also held his Iguana! My posts are not bad for a person whose second language is english!

By the way I am taking orders for definite het for albino carpets for next year!!!

Tongue in cheek of course. By the way Doc Rock actually did sell some of his 20 month old animals last season. So they will be the right size. Sure anything could happen. But if I have mine alive they will produce offspring. There are many breeders who take orders for following season stock. Why should I be different? If you want to get in on the action you have to start early. Thanks for all of you who actually contacted me about putting an order in. Your names will be put on my database for next season. Oh wait, I am not exparianced( intentional spelling mistake) enough to breed these extremely difficult to maintain pythons you have in Australia! Wink, wink, wink!

But if I have mine alive they will produce offspring
Just wondering what you've discovered that can guarantee a snake will breed and produce young in any given year? I've been breeding for many years and reguarly have snakes that are otherwise in perfect health and condition that still don't produce in a particular year. You seem very confident though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back