Absolute Favourite Movie

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
anything by
frank miller
tarantino
and pretty much any super violent schlock horror movies
the crow was my favorite but some where around the 285th time i watched it the appeal to watch it died in the ****.

Id have to say 'Spirit' but i better explain why to avoid being labeled a tard :D

I draw, so i appreciate animation alot (the real drawn animation, not computer animated crap)
I love watching how they put that movie together, and then they dont have any talking animals either, its all told in the soundtrack and visual effects.
Im not a horse person at all. But i love that flick.

Loves it! Awesome movie and very underrated IMO. Other fav movies would have to be the Lion King and Edward Scissorhands!

Soooo many. I like Rent, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Hot Fuzz, Rock n Rolla, In Bruges.... But best movie of all time - Watership Down. I watched that when I was 5. It has SCREWED ME UP FOR LIFE. All those rabbits ripping each other to gory shreds of animated sinewy flesh. I can't stop laughing when I watch it now.

Soooo many. I like Rent, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Hot Fuzz, Rock n Rolla, In Bruges.... But best movie of all time - Watership Down. I watched that when I was 5. It has SCREWED ME UP FOR LIFE. All those rabbits ripping each other to gory shreds of animated sinewy flesh. I can't stop laughing when I watch it now.

lol....i must've read watership down 100 times when i was a kid and watched the movie once....your right- i will always remember that stupid seagull and the military rabbits. best kids book ever but the movie will screw up any kid. i was also never the same.lol
tnx for bringing it up...

Merlin, Dragonheart (both), Pirates of the Carribean, the Dark Knight, only for Heath Ledgers chilling part...... brilliant!!!!!

Just one?!?!?!?! Ummmm........O Brother, Where Art Thou? The Big Lebowski....anything Cohen or Kevin Smith related. Sorry, can't do just one.
I too don't have one favorite

O Brother, Where Art Thou? - Love all the gospel/bluegrass music in it (whose recurrent theme seems to be that things will improve when the singer dies) and the Robert Johnson sub-theme.

DOOM the move - Has all the classic lines from the game ( Grunt - BAM, Grunt - BAM BAM and the all time classic GRUNT BAM BAM BAM) :)

Clockwork Orange - Alex is my all-time favorite articulate thug. He is also my favorite fancy-dress character.

Starship Troopers - Overacted with a stupid story line and dubious military tatics ( including a circular firing squad) but a good mindless yarn anyhow. Unfortunatly Denise Richards is the only actress in the movie who doesn't take the puppies out for a walk. Completly different from the amazing and intelligent book of the same name. PS - the sequals stink worse than last weeks mackeral - AVOID.

2001 - A space Oddesy. A sci-fi movie that doesn't assume that the viewers have an attention span of a two year old kid full of red cordial. And you are left to figure out what the story is. Not a ray gun or jive-talking robot in sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back