Adoption of ARP's Aussie Pythons - donations.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should get them to train the roughies to spell out aussiepythons.com with their bodies. :lol:

LOL!!!! Now you're talking Magpie! I love it!

Awww, c'mon the suspense is killin' me :( :cry: :roll: :shock:

Hehe it killed me weeks ago when this post died out,
BUT just like the Pheonix the post and myself have resurected from the ashes and the suspense is killing me yet again lol.

:)

Ok, Ok, still your beating hearts! :lol:

I'm calling in to the Reptile Park tomorrow to sort it all out. I'll post the results of my enquiries over the weekend.

Done!

Ok guys and gals - the deed is done.

We are now officially sponsoring the rough scaled python.

We sponsored the animal for $470 (I kicked in $30). The timing was pretty good, as they are updating the sponsor board next week.

Ive asked them to put the following on the board :

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Online Community
www.aussiepythons.com

As the name is pretty long, they said they may need to drop the "Online Community" part, which I reckon won't hurt. I was surprised that they agreed to the web address as well, as everyone else on the board only gets one line for the name. They MAY change their mind on that bit - the guy I spoke to was pretty young and he MAY have been exceeding his authority on that one. Anyway .... we'll see!

I'll get an updated picture of the sponsorship board the next time I'm up there (next weekend) - hopefully with our name on it. For those who have never been to the reptile park, I've appended a photo of the sponsorship board to this post.

The Reptile Park have also agreed to try a banner ad for a while. They have elected to take the 15,000 impressions ($30) to start with. They'll be sending a cheque shortly, SJ - I'll forward it on when it gets here (didn't have your address - sorry). To that end, they'll be sending a copy of their latest logo by email, which I'll forward on to SJ. They said they'll also send a picture of the snake too, so when it arrives, I'll post it here or maybe SJ can feature it on the main page????

sponsor_board.jpg

YAY!! Finally...Good job Lutzd!!!
Cheers

Well done David. Thanks for putting in the effort (and to POP for the initial work).

The community grows...........

Thanks soooo much David for all your hard work on this....
I guess that last call of yours I missed was this update??
Sorry, last day of work out there - the restructure sees me in the Corp. Office as of Monday... I'm only just home now... was flat out...

Give me a buzz over the weekend and I'll get the cash (and one money order) straight to you!!

Again - thanks so much for going the extra mile(s)!!!

I've said it once, and I'll say it again - You Rock!! :D :D

:)

Thanks Nicole, but it was nothing really - 30 minutes out of my day - no big deal. :wink:

Here is the official certificate from the ARP, thanks to lutzd for all the hard work in representing our community.

How come they haven't signed and dated it Slatey? Well done to Lusty for getting it all done and well done to our founders for getting the sites name up in lights so to speak. Congrats to all involved :)

Signature

I called in to the REptile Park last friday to get a photo of the sponsorship board - STILL not updated! $%*&#$^!@#*( They assure me that it will be done within the next two weeks.

The lovely lady in charge of marketing appeared quite shocked when I informed her that we received the certificate unsigned and undated! (She had been on holidays). She assured me that a new certificate will be sent shortly.

Just wondering, what is happening about all the "benefits" to do with the adoption (not really in the loop)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back