Adult Jungle Python Enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slytherin00

Reaction score
Ok so tomorrow I will be getting my fist snake which will be a juvy Jungle Python, I have a glass tank which is big enough to house it, though once it gets to adult size I will need a bigger one. I looked around online for different enclosures and they cost around about $600, I mean I could save that up by the time my Jungle is at adulthood, but I was wanting to know if I could build an enclosure so that it wouldn't cost as much

So if you could provide A list of what I'll need and where to get these items (e.g/Bunning, Hardware Stores)

Thanks

Check the DIY threads mate. Heaps of brilliant examples in there with rough costs and places to get all the material you need. You could build a perfect enclosure for your adult python for a fraction of the cost :)

Or you can save up and spoil the brat with something from Snake_Whisperer or Stein Enclosures ;)

Last edited:
I do believe I read that slytherin00 works with snakes as volunteer I could be mistaken and My apologies in advance if this is the case!
If he has demonstrated handling and feeding, cleaning at work then wouldn't this make a little different to keeping a jungle for first snake?

Why purchase new when fellow handlers have something that would suit and you have time to purchase plus I think I read a thread on here about DIY and what is needed. I have seen some nice tv cabinets converted and you could pick up from garage sales tips etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back