Adult red jungles???????????

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From memory there is someone that has breed some reddish Jungles,if i remember correctly about 1/4 are a reddish colour. as hatchies,I cant seem to find the info im referring to.I am certain he is a member from this site

This little male hatched out with normal looking siblings. He didn't keep these colours and is now an absolutely beautiful B/G

Attachments

• WEIRD JUNGLE1.jpg
    WEIRD JUNGLE1.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 89
im not colour blind, so wheres the red??

It's the yellowy/goldy bit which is also being called copper for some reason. Reptile people have a creative sense of colour. They've changed the name because the yellow is where the the black is on a 'normal' jungle and where the yellow is on a 'normal' jungle, these are cream.

He is on his fourth year and still very little smudging.

Attachments

• PB260512.jpg
    PB260512.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 86
thanks craig and mark.. she has a jungle head with an upside down heart :lol: also has an X on her side and a few other strange patterns like a "deck of cards spade" and another heart. on her side.. yeah the variation in carpets is unbeleivable and thats one of the reasons I love jungles. you get such a great diverity of colours and patterns between individuals and even in the same clutches. was coming up for a shed when this pic was taken.. and she's from last season.

I have an adult male with the same greeny color as the one in your pic.Nice snake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back