Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i just loooove that no one has mentioned my last post yet....

is it just me or does there seem to be an air of snake keeper hierarchy (or snotty-nosed-snobs as some may call it?)....

Ahh the perils of having a different opinion.... by the way that pic is hilarious lol....

Thats fine Australis, think what you will, but don't lable others as absurd just because they have a different way of seeing the world to you.

I'm not talking about reading or writing or teaching algebra, Im talking about that stupid things that humans do to detroy their own lives and everything and everyone around them.
We might be able to talk and write and do maths, but who is to say that in the way of animals they can't talk to each other or write or some crap, i know it sounds absurd but its JUST MY OPINION!

I understand what you are saying, even if I don't agree 100%.

I suppose there are some seriously dumb humans out there and some seriously smart monkies and birds. Animals are smart in there own sort of naive way, I guess.

prove it.

Wave a rat under their nose. If they don't take it then they obviously don't appreciate the gesture. Pick one up. If it doesn't rip your arm to shreds then it is probably tolerating it.

IsK

oh lord :rolleyes:
cant believe this thread is still going.....

Snakes are smarter than humans how many snakes that you know Smoke, gamble,take drugs,insult other snakes to make themselves feel better , zero!

Just as many as can cuddle, love, sulk or fetch slippers or toothbrushes :lol:

Edit: for interested newbies, here's the aftermath from the last time a similar issue was brought up:

http://www.aussiepythons.com/showthread.php?t=52597

Last edited:
isk i just thought it was amusing after being asked to explain what kind of research i was involved it, it was then not mentioned for perhaps fear of losing an argument....????

I think the mods should close this thread.... waaaaaay tooo much badgering happening....

isk i just thought it was amusing after being asked to explain what kind of research i was involved it, it was then not mentioned for perhaps fear of losing an argument....????

Lose how? :shock:

None of your so called "research", has any impact on this thread, perhaps you would do well to look at other peoples "research" published works etc.. Now that would put a whole in your fantasy snake love.

Last edited:

But you didn't mention that in your last post.

i
I think the mods should close this thread.... waaaaaay tooo much badgering happening....

Yeah this is a Reptile forum not a Badger forum.

IsK

I agree.

This topic is more a question of belief and culture. One cannot argue with people who's minds are set one way or another.

I have written a paper that presents an argument rather than mere badgering. If anyone want to read it, just pm me. Most of you I think have already formed an opinion and are sticking to it regardless.

So this thread and others like it are pointless. Let the blind lead the blind, and the close minded wallow in their superiority.

As long as we all care for our reptiles with the same respect regardless, all is good.

I agree.

This topic is more a question of belief and culture. One cannot argue with people who's minds are set one way or another.

I have written a paper that presents an argument rather than mere badgering. If anyone want to read it, just pm me. Most of you I think have already formed an opinion and are sticking to it regardless.

So this thread and others like it are pointless. Let the blind lead the blind, and the close minded wallow in their superiority.

As long as we all care for our reptiles with the same respect regardless, all is good.

very well said kali.... should be more posts like this one;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back