Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MrBredli said:
G'day Dorian,

Funny you asked. Well we haven't even received one application yet other than yours.
Regards,

Craig

I'm sure you will get heaps more, including mine, once Christmas is out of the way.

Well Chrissy is all done, so just a reminder to those who were waiting for the new year.....it is here.
Folks, this is a great cause with the chance to pick up a little something more than just the "warm fuzzy feeling" of knowing that you are helping to save a great bunch of herps.

like this
079cbe14.jpg

btw the one on the left has a carapace length of 430mm, weighs roughly 6.5 kilos and is carrying 5 eggs.
If you read Craig Latte's article in the Australian Herp Mag you will know that Broadshell eggs go through a diapause period so she probably wouldnt lay until March next year.

peterescue said:
like this
079cbe14.jpg

by the way the one on the left has a carapace length of 430mm, weighs roughly 6.5 kilos and is carrying 5 eggs.
If you read Craig Latte's article in the Australian Herp Mag you will know that Broadshell eggs go through a diapause period so she probably wouldnt lay until March next year.

I had always pictured "expansa 1" as being a tad more handsome than that. :wink:

Thats more like it :wink: If Craig feels like talking, perhaps he could give us an update on how goes it with APS applications / raffle numbers? Last I heard Peter64 was in the running for a trifecta for all 3 prizes!
C'mon folks, pretty good odds to pick up a prize! (Sorry Pete :wink: )

MrBredli said:
BUMP

How may applications so far?

Craig would have to answer that one for you, but from his last update to me, I would have to say the response has been very poor indeed.

Lucky we can always go to a zoo or read a book to remind us of what our wildlife looks like. At this rate it will be all we have left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back