Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
olivehydra said:
Craig, how goes it with the APS applications to date? Hope that P.O. Box is full? :wink:

G'day Dorian,

Funny you asked. Well we haven't even received one application yet other than yours.
Regards,

Craig

hi craig,
here is a free bump, lol,

looks like if i join up i'll have a good chance to win me
a caramal childreni,

cheers,
steve.......

steve6610 said:
hi craig,
here is a free bump, lol,

looks like if i join up i'll have a good chance to win me
a caramel childreni,

cheers,
steve.......

Hi Steve,

Actually, it was a guaranteed 'het' for the Caramel Albino trait not a 'Caramel'. Also a choice of the Diamond python providing all goes well to plan!

Regards,

Craig

hi craig, lol, sorry my mistake, i still think it's a good deal,

cheers,
steve........

G'day Dorian,

Funny you asked. Well we haven't even received one application yet other than yours.
Regards,

Craig

I'm sure you will get heaps more, including mine, once Christmas is out of the way.

A Years membership might even make a good Chrissie present to anyone interested in Australian reptiles!

Come on punters, its a good prize but its a great thing to support.

Maybe we should start an AFTCRA project down here in Sydney. Something to involve members.

peterescue said:
Maybe we should start an AFTCRA project down here in Sydney. Something to involve members.
Count me in. Any suggestions cos thats what I'm short on?

Congratulations to 'PeterJohnson64'. He is the first APS member to join AFTCRA and therefore has two tickets in the raffle for the python, or one of the other great prizes!

Expansa1

Um you could rehabilitate turtle habitat or do a study on how turtles adapt to suburban life?

expansa1 said:
Congratulations to 'PeterJohnson64'. He is the first APS member to join AFTCRA and therefore has two tickets in the raffle for the python, or one of the other great prizes!

Expansa1

Well done Pete! :D

i shall join soon, just getting some bearded dragons first, if i did win, would you be able to hold it untill i was ready??

John

hornet said:
i shall join soon, just getting some bearded dragons first, if i did win, would you be able to hold it untill i was ready??

John

Hi John,
The raffle is drawn at the end of February!

Regards,

Craig
Expansa1

(quote)would like to announce 3 prizes to be raffled to any members of APS that join AFTCRA before the end of March 2006! (/quote)

Hi John,

Regards,

Craig
Expansa1

craig i am a bit confused?????????????????? please help

westhamsc said:
(quote)would like to announce 3 prizes to be raffled to any members of APS that join AFTCRA before the end of March 2006! (/quote)

Hi John,

Regards,

Craig
Expansa1

craig i am a bit confused?????????????????? please help

My apologies!
I meant the end of March!

Regards,

Craig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back