After alot of reading on this site. Advise needed

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find that really surprising, I would say that a Childrens Python or a Coastal Carpet is easier to keep then most lizards.

Having said that both Beardies and Blueys are great to start with.

how could u look @ this face and not want a beardy!!? :)

Last edited:
Hey Dragon Crab

Just wondering , if it is a snake you want why buy a lizard, .. why not just start off with a Childrens Python or something? They are easy to look after and a great snake to start with

Kelly

dragon_tail
Adult Join Date: Apr 2007

i own and have owned just about every lizard and dragon (no gekos yet), and i strongly suggest just starting with the snake! as jason suggested its just as easy if not (in my belief) 10 times easier! they only eat once a week, they dont need uv nor calcium suppliments ( in 90% of cases) and they only poo (most cases) 1once maybe twice a week!

Because in the ACT you have to have a lizard for two years before you can get a snake.

I have been so tempted just to move to NSW.. its not funny..... but i have a house we are paying off here in the ACT ... but my quest to get my ACT license is still happening.
Cheers everyone thanks for the input so far. Great bunch of people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back