ahhhhh, 2nd place. And some pics too!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the great day Sydney Aps members You guys are even more fun then we expected !

Got home about 45 mins ago (no gas leakage on the flight Hugsta ) had a shower and downloaded pics of the camera .

(no gas leakage on the flight Hugsta )
LMFAO Mick, you and the missus were great ppl and was a pleasure to meet you guys. Hope we get to catch up again one day. Have you found that cork for the missus yet.......ppoooowwwwweeee......LOL :shock: :lol:

Am glad to hear you had a safe flight home......in all aspects too, It was lucky you didn't need a gas mask....lol

Heres a pic of the flight into Sydney once i get them all resized i will upload more !

I have some special ones for Bryony :wink:

teamsherman....is that a monster of a frillie on you head or what?

Mrs Dobermanmick(pwoar whats that smell!!!)
that was not nice hugsta... my fart smelt like a rose, I reckon what cleared the room was a gas leak... anyhow think of it this way... what was once in my bowels was then in your lungs hahahahahahahaaha had a great time... we bought a special present today... Photos will go up soon...

your a lucky man Shermister,,, Lucky I didn't go down and enter my fella into the comp lol. you would have been pushed back to third then.

me too...lots of compatition here...living with two bean lovers....afro the turtle soup helps aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back