ahhhhh, 2nd place. And some pics too!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's better! At least they used Worcesteshire sauce :)

I remember going to the VHS meeting where they had a guy talking about the turtle trade and badly treated they were in this trade. You would chuck at some of the photos of these poor turtles.
Roaring trade in live "pet" turtles here in Aus too, turtles destined for the dinner table!! Sometimes I am ashamed to be a human!
Other times I am told I'm not :) (human that is). :)

Look at the spencers inflated throat. Not happy

And Big Animal

Actually Fuscus, he was the most placid of large monitors I have ever seen. He was happy to stay there all day long. I held him for about a half hour at the end of the expo today while Bob and his crew packed up and I tell you he was hard to give back, he was just gorgeous. An absolute gentle giant, was awesome to hold him.

I like a girl who knows how to fart I just don't get too close is all
Good, Afro, beleive me and the others, you need to keeo your distance and a great one at that. My nose is still burning. Poor Dobermanmick :( :wink: :lol:

Lay off Turtles :evil: Those are the sickest cruelest sites ive ever seen! disgusting!!!!

AGIMIDAE, yeah, he was a huge boy frillie, really friendly and all he wanted to do was sit up there at the highest point.

And i still cant believe how soft his frill was!!!

Frillies are cool eh Shermy. I would lave to have some if I had the room. :cry:

Im sure you could fit some in if you gave away your shinglebacks.... ;) ;) ;)

I will give them away, but it costs a bit for their exit out of the house...... :wink: :lol:

Oh well, i dont do sexual favours so there goes that idea....lol

That's not what Bryony was saying about you and your flatmate (Craig-and yes he is a guy) on the Sat morning of the expo when she arrived at your place to find the two of you cuddled up in bed. :shock: :wink: :lol:

OOOPS, did I say that out loud...... :shock: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back